Are you ready to elevate your gaming experience with some cool mods for Blade & Sorcery? Well, you’re in luck because mods have finally become compatible with Blade and Sorcery Nomad. In this easy-to-follow guide, we’ll walk you through how you can install mods to enhance your virtual reality (VR) gaming experience. So grab your Oculus Quest 2 headset, and let’s dive right in!
What You’ll Need:
- Oculus Quest 2 Headset: The primary gadget you’ll be needing.
- Link Cable: While there’s an official Oculus Link Cable, don’t fret; a number of more budget-friendly options available online will do the trick. We recommend this one.
- PC with a USB 3.0 Port: Essentially, any modern PC with a USB 3.0 port will work for this venture.
Finding the Game Folder:
- First off, connect your Oculus Quest 2 to your PC using the Link Cable.
- Navigate to your file manager, and you should see your Quest 2 listed there. It’s just like connecting an external hard drive.
- Double click on Quest 2, and you’ll find a folder named “Internal Shared Storage.”
- Delve into it until you come across the ‘Android’ file folder.
- Here’s where it gets a tad tricky, but stay with us! Click on the ‘Data’ folder and scroll all the way down until you find a folder named ‘com.warpfrog.bladeandsorcery’.
- This folder contains all the game files for Blade and Sorcery.
Making Room for Mods:
- Inside the ‘com.warpfrog.bladeandsorcery’ folder, you’ll find another folder named ‘Mods.’ If it’s not there, it means your game needs an update. Ensure you have updated your game to version 10.2 or above to see the Mods folder.
Fetching Your Mods:
- The next step is to acquire the mods you desire. A reputable source is nexusmods.com.
- Create a free account on Nexus Mods, and use the search bar to find Blade & Sorcery mods. Remember to use an ampersand (&) instead of ‘and’ to find the game.
- Once on the Blade & Sorcery Nomad page, choose a mod that catches your fancy and hit the manual download button.
Installing Your Mods:
- Post download, you will need to extract the mod files. A program like WinRAR can help with this.
- Now, return to the Mods folder we located earlier in the Blade & Sorcery game folder.
- Simply drag and drop the mod folder into the Mods folder. If for any reason you face a hiccup during this process, try moving the mod folder to your desktop first, then dragging it from there into the Mods folder.
- Voila! You’ve just installed a mod for Blade & Sorcery Nomad.
Installing mods is a straightforward way to enhance your gaming experience in Blade & Sorcery. With this guide, you can now venture into a more exciting world with new features and items to explore. So, what are you waiting for? Get your mod game on and dive back into the adventurous realm of Blade & Sorcery!
Now that you’ve got the hang of installing mods, why not delve a little deeper into the fantastical world of modded gameplay? If you’re a Star Wars aficionado, we’ve got a treat for you! Swing by our latest article where we’ve curated a list of our favorite Star Wars mods for Blade & Sorcery. Unleash the Force and duel with lightsabers in a galaxy far, far away, right from the comfort of your VR headset. Explore our top Star Wars mods for Blade & Sorcery now!